LinkedIn’s Top Startups List names the 50 most sought-after startups in the US in 2018, according to the company’s data. Three crypto companies landed spots in the top 10: Coinbase, Robinhood and Ripple.
LinkedIn created the list after compiling billions of actions generated by its 575 million members and analyzing four pillars – employee growth, jobseeker interest, member engagement with the candidate company and its employees, and the level of startup engagement with the companies on the LinkedIn Top Companies list.
At number three on the list, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is the most popular crypto company, followed by trading app and financial services company Robinhood at number six, and cross-border payments and tech company Ripple at number seven.
Ridesharing underdog Lyft grabbed the number one spot.
Also ranking in the top 10 are two startups that support artificial intelligence and blockchain-based enterprises: computer software startups Noodle.ai and Rubrik.
Among the blockchain-related startups on the list are Gemini, ConsenSys and Axioni.
LinkedIn’s 2018 Top Startups List
- Lyft – Internet
- Halo Top Creamery – Food and Beverages
- Coinbase – Internet
- Noodle.ai – Computer Software
- Bird – Internet
- Robinhood – Financial Services
- Ripple – Internet
- Glossier – Consumer Goods
- Aurora Innovation – Automotive
- Rubrik – Computer Software
- Puls – Consumer Services
- TripActions – Computer Software
- Flexport – Logistics and Supply Chain
- Ellevest – Financial Services
- Outreach – Internet
- Samsara – Information Technology and Services
- Argo AI – Computer Software
- Root Insurance Company – Insurance
- InVision – Internet
- Snowflake Computing – Computer Software
- Zoox – Automotive
- Drift – Internet
- Aha! – Computer Software
- Affirm – Financial Services
- Gemini Trust Company – Financial Services
- ConsenSys – Computer Software
- Clutch – Research
- Databricks – Computer Software
- Allbirds – Apparel and Fashion
- Away – Retail
- BlueVoyant – Computer and Network Security
- Convoy – Transportation, Trucking and Railroad
- UnitedMasters – Music
- Plenty – Renewables and Environment
- Drive.ai – Computer Software
- The Wing – Hospitality
- Solovis – Investment Management
- Enjoy – Retail
- Bumble – Computer Networking
- Skift – Information Services
- Glint – Computer Software
- Thrive Global – Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Outdoor Voices – Apparel and Fashion
- Cohesity – Computer Software
- Formation – Computer Software
- Katerra – Construction
- Axoni – Information Technology and Services
- Harri – Computer Software
- CrowdStrike – Computer and Network Security
- Highspot – Computer Software
To compile the list, LinkedIn analyzed data from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
Join us on Telegram
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Your transfers and trades are at your own risk. Any losses you may incur are your responsibility. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Check Out the Latest Headlines
The post 30% of LinkedIn’s 2018 Top Startups Are Crypto Companies appeared first on The Daily Hodl.