TRX to Power New ‘Instagram, Venmo and Telegram’-Like App on Tron Network
TronChat, a new DApp built on Tron and powered by the network’s native cryptocurrency TRX, is currently in progress, according to an announcement by the development team.
Combining a list of features and social media functionality, TronChat calls itself the “blockchain baby” of Instagram, Venmo and Telegram.
The DApp is designed to offer an alternative to profit-taking, centralized tech giants by providing a platform that can generate money for users who earn TRX through simple social media interactions.
According to the announcement,
“As lifelong developers with an expertise in social media, we wanted to do more than wait for someone to create the first ‘killer’ dApp for the blockchain world. TronChat allows anyone and everyone to easily earn TRX for doing the things they love most on social media, bringing true use and utility for both cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.”
Features and Functions
- Post photos, videos and stories — like you do on Instagram
- Chat — like you do on Telegram
- Create chatrooms and tip chatroom creators
- Send a message and attach TRX — like you do on Venmo
- Add more TRX to automatically record and see the recipient’s reaction
- Create premium content that can only be unlocked when a user pays you TRX (optional)
- Create subscription-based content for a TRX fee or charge per-post
- Tip other users in TRX
- Sign up for direct update notifications
The Los-Angeles based team says development for iPhone, Android and the web is 60% complete.
Join us on Telegram
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Your transfers and trades are at your own risk. Any losses you may incur are your responsibility. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Check Out the Latest Headlines
The post TRX to Power New ‘Instagram, Venmo and Telegram’-Like App on Tron Network appeared first on The Daily Hodl.